Friday, May 22, 2009

Video Rant or Rave: The Hobbit

Well, here is my first attempt at a video/YouTube version of my Rant or Rave feature:

It's okay, I think, but I did learn quite a bit from it. Namely, make sure the lighting is okay or you'll look like a reject from a Night of the Living Dead movie.

Additionally: Don't do this when your dog is around and wants to play tug-of-war with you. This is a recipe for disaster, and will likely require you to redo the whole thing several times. And sit up straight.

You'd think that having had to do it over a few times, I would've improved the lighting. You'd be wrong. Sometimes I have to be hit over the hard several times before my brain kicks into gear.

Anyway, hopefully this will be a more common occurence here, so let us know if you like the video embeds or no.

No comments: