Monday, October 31, 2011

Calling All Writers!


Do you think you can write a novel in one month? Are you interested in just trying it out. Join us in the international celebration of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).

This is simply about inspiring literary abandon. We will be having a get together here at the library on Sunday, November 19th from 10 am to 1 pm. So starting writing tomorrow, collect what you have on the 19th and come visit with like minded writers. Get opinions, guidance, and just have fun!

I (Tristan) will be participating with writing a novel this month. I have never written an entire novel. I can promise you one thing and one thing only...it will not be very polished...or very good. But I am going to try! So try with me!

Check out this website for more details, local groups, and more information.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Appreeciate this blog post