Friday, January 30, 2009

Fear the Donkey!

Park View Middle School is hosting a fundraiser this evening, featuring this group. Yes, donkeyball is coming to Mukwonago. Tonight the community-based Blazin Burros will face off against a group of Mukwonago school administrators. The winner will take on the winner of a game between the 7th and 8th grade teachers at Park View.

The community team features a number of familiar faces from around Mukwonago, Carol Spaeth Bauer of The Chief, everybody's favorite dentist, Dr. Svang, Katie Pierce of Espresso Love and many others. Oh... and me. I'm not sure if I should feel honored that I was asked after being part of the Mukwonago for only 4 months or taken advantage of because
I was too new to say no. I'm going to go with honored.

It should be fun, and its for a good cause-- new technology for the middle school. I'm sure there will be pictures to post after the event, which is a sell out!

The donkeys don't look that fearsome. Do they?

No comments: